Forum Thread: Wire Storm Technologies is recruiting writers!!

Hello everyone!

Have you ever wanted to write for a blog?  Well now is your chance!! I'm looking for one time posters and people who want to make a regular contribution to Wire Storm Technologies

Your posts can be about almost anything in relation to technology.  It could be about, but not limited to the following:
- Computer security & encryption;
- Computer hardware & networking;
- How to articles on Photoshop;
- Beginner computer guides for old folks;
- Tutorials on different operating systems, (e.g. Linux & FreeBSD); and
- Tutorials can also be about mobile phones or even ethical hacking!!

There is so many more topics you can discuss here at Wire Storm Technologies.  Interested?  Send me a PM and tell me about yourself and what you would like to write about and why. 

NOTE: I'm also looking for two advanced computer experts that know how to operate various operating systems.  I won't be mentioning the operating system names here as it is meant to come as a surprise.  So anyone who is interested in this should contact me as soon as possible.

Writer benefits: Each blog post you write will be helping the community.  There will always be someone out there that doesn't understand something or needs help in general.  The second thing is - its your post so you are the one recognised.  Finally, should your article be up to the standards you may be featured on the front of the WonderHowTo site! 

Not a good writer?  That's okay.  I'm more than happy to edit your posts to make sure they stand out from the coward!!

1 Response

Are you interested in articles in your how to category or inspiration? Are you interested in writers with blogs or new writers? Are you interested in guest post?
Congrats on your invitation to others writers to contribute to your world. I am interested in the progress of your project. I am now a follower of your work.

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active